Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Chalk Spray Elephant


I had off Sunday and Monday and was really in the mood to paint. I didn't have any money to go to the thrift store and buy anything so I went searching around the apartment looking for stuff. I have a big collection of elephants because they are my favorite animal. I have had this elephant for probably about 10 years now and I just had the urge to spray paint it with my new chalk spray paint. The only thing I need now is some chalk to write on my new elephant chalkboard! So I posted two pictures; the before and after.




5 comments:

  1. Very cool!! A friend of mine did a whole wall in chalk paint and wrote inspiring quaotes all over it. I guess its high time I tried it out!

    http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be so cool to do a whole wall :) I would always be entertained!

      Delete
  2. These elefants are really cute, and that headers is so much fun.

    I am waiting for new posts form you. Do you want to follow each other, I would love that.
    Tereza
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that idea!
    Come on over to happy home and visit us!

    ReplyDelete